It has always been said that even your smallest kind deed can make a vast change in someone’s life. When it comes to a professional relationship things become more important as you spend a great deal of time with your colleagues. Apart from work you people interact with each other and build friendship bonds because you go on lunch breaks, tea breaks, or just gossip in your free time. And when one of your peers does not turn up at work for a long time, that empty seat beside your work table might start concerning you as well. Therefore you can text them asking about their health because boosting someone’s morale in sickness can make them feel better. Workplaces are created by people if they are not well, nothing can work properly so inspiring them during their uneasy times seems quite productive.
How to put your words in a wishing well card to your colleagues
Conveying your thoughts to someone is one of the most daunting tasks especially when you are sending it professionally. While wishing co-workers one must be careful how your words would be interpreted by the receiver. And if you are still confused about the right way to send best wishes we have gathered the best ideas to help you reach someone sick.
- Keep Your Get Well Note Precise – A meaningful message described in limited words can be more moving than a paragraph of pointless talking. Before inquiring about the health of your colleague you should consider the professional boundaries. Because sending any vague message to an ailing person can be inappropriate. Moreover, the person might not have enough power to read paragraphs due to their fragile condition.
- Write Comforting Messages in the Card – Your card should always be composed of warm wishes so you better use some thoughtful words. Let them know that you and other co-workers miss them at work so they are delighted that their presence is appreciated in the office also. Remind them about the fun office days you have spent together and that you are waiting for them to recover fastly and join back soon.
- Use Motivational Quotes to Inspire them – Peace of mind is essential at a time when your body cannot share the burden of daily life. To keep the spirits up of your peer in dark moments, share some motivating quotes so they feel blessed to have supportive people in life. For instance: “He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything” – Thomas Carlyle and “Health is the greatest gift, contentment is the greatest wealth” ‐ Buddha
- Close the Message With Warm Greetings – A cheerful closing can help convey your thoughts clearly as your workplace friend will know that you care for them. Every single word deeply affects people when they are going through a painful period and a wise gesture like happy healing or hope you feel better soon can touch their heart. These times are a good opportunity to build strong relationships with your co-workers as you directly reach out to people to wish them a speedy recovery.
How to steer clear of miscommunication in a Get Well Soon Card
It is always important to note that you do not make an ill person feel more exhausted and keep things simple. Even if you are trying to retrieve their problematic situation only mention words under the perimeters of professionalism or depending on how great your relations are with them. And if you are not good at expressing things take our advice to convey your best intentions by following these tips for getting well soon card:
- Avoid exaggerating their problems by constantly asking about them.
- Don’t be too sentimental or the patient will feel overwhelmed.
- Avoid giving your personal opinions regarding the illness if you are not asked for it.
- Do not give unrealistic hopes to serious conditions as it will only result in negativity.
- Do not try to compare their condition with others as every human condition is unique.
Examples of Get-Well-Soon Messages for Colleagues/Boss
Below are some of the ideas of professional get well soon greetings for your colleagues that you can apply while wishing them the best of health.
- Sending all the positivity and hope for you to recover all the strength to join back the trail again.
- Don’t forget that I am just a phone call away if you need anything. Take best care of yourself!
- Hope you are taking good care of yourself and may you conquer this time quickly. The team is missing you!
- The mailbox is looking for you! Have a speedy recovery waiting to see you all hail and healthy again.
- Everyone here is sending you all the warmth and love. Hang in there until you feel better you can do it.
- Resting time is an investing time for good health so laugh a little more and you will get well soon. Stay strong!
- Glad to hear you are doing well now sending good health to our team champion. Hope to see you around soon!
- Looking back at your motivated spirit we wish you to heal soon from the accident. You are always in our prayers!
- Sending all of our love and support your way. Just focus on your health for now and everything will be fine soon.
- Remembering all the coffee sneak outs hope you are feeling better but don’t rush anything you will get through it.
Why you should write a Get Well message to your colleagues
Workplaces hold equal importance in the life of people as their relations because we spend most of our lives working in the outer world with people. And because colleagues are a part of that culture so valuing their contribution to your life can help improve your professional relationships. Also, these little efforts reflect what are your work ethics and how you treat people in their troubled times. Sending out a get well soon message will not take much time but will certainly uplift the spirit of the receiver.
You can also surprise your colleagues with our Get well soon flowers. Get in touch with us for more details.