Not getting any thoughts about what to write to your friend in sickness? Or just puzzled to convey your feelings? Finding the right words for a close friend that can help them breathe out all the draining thoughts of illness can be challenging. As a matter of course when it comes to expressing something meaningful people remain short of words but we can show you the right way to do it because we know what people think when they feel the need for affection most. We have compiled all the information to help you pen down your best wishes for your loved friend.
What to write in a get well soon message to your friend
Motivation takes a strong lead in the process of healing when someone is trying hard to overcome sickness. Being a friend makes it extremely necessary for you to alleviate the gloomy clouds surrounding your friend and support them in the hours of need. So we have pointed out things that are filled with love and hope to give them the courage to see things in a positive light and fight back bravely.
- Write Warm Greetings To Start Your Message – Start your message with compassion and warmth to give your friend a homely feel in the chaotic environment of a hospital. Ask them about things other than an illness to distract their mind from all the negative thoughts. You should write something that can make them feel comfortable and support their ongoing recovery process.
- Express Your Affection In Get Well Messages – Life is all about your loved ones sticking around whether you have a bright day or rainy clouds over your head. And a friend is the one who understands every bit of your emotions regardless of the circumstances. Expressing becomes important when your friend is under the pressure of any kind of illness so try to make them laugh like you always do.
- Send Prayers If Your Friend Is Spiritual – Doing things that make them feel a little brightened up can add to a quick recovery. If your friend is a true believer, you can surely find some spiritual quotes or sayings on the internet and keep sharing regularly to motivate them. They will be thrilled to see the efforts you are putting in to keep the spirits high.
- Give A Helping Hand In Running Errands – Remind your friend about the good times spent together and that you are here to help them out even in sickness. You can sort out all their personal needs in the hospital like checking the prescription provided by the doctor, taking care of their home while they are away, or just looking after them if their family is not around.
Samples of Funny Get Well Wishes
We have suggested below some of the funny wishes for you if your friend is going through difficult times:
- I know you are sick but when my bad jokes couldn’t break your head then this phase is just a puzzle of time.
- Things don’t feel the same here because the clown of life isn’t there. Can’t wait to see you as no one can make me laugh like you.
- Get Well Soon! So I can punch you in the face for making me skip our cooking classes together because I can’t go without you.
- Laughter is the best medicine but you have not seen me for months and now you are spending it on real ones. Just get better and meet me!
Samples of Spiritual Get Well Wishes
We have suggested below some of the spiritual wishes for you if your friend is going through difficult times:
- Remember you are loved by him and us so don’t lose hope just take rest for now, to gain strength for later.
- Dear friend, I hope you are keeping up with the test that God has put in your path to see your patience and faith. Hang in there!
- Get to know about the tough time you are facing right now. Just wanted to tell you to keep believing him and you are always in my prayers.
- It has always been saying hardships cleanse our souls and God is giving you difficult times to carve a stronger person inside of you.
Samples of Inspirational Get Well Wishes
We have suggested below some of the Inspirational wishes for you if your friend is going through difficult times:
- The moon always shines brighter after the eclipse so these difficult times will pass soon and you will come home healthier.
- My Friend! The strength you hold in your heart can cure any illness and I believe it’s nothing in front of your courage.
- I know you can battle it just try to go a little smoother as you have to rest more and stress less. Hope to see you soon!
- Sending all the love and good health your way. Trust the process I know you can handle it like you always do.
- Sickness is a reminder of how important it is to take care of oneself. So, you better take precautions for now. Happy Healing!
Samples of Get Well Wishes for Best Friend
We have suggested below some of the best wishes for your best friend if he/she is going through difficult times:
- Only I know you are not an easy keep up so I think even doctors won’t be able to tolerate you for a long time. Just Come Back Soon!
- Courage is the best way to overcome problems and you have to show some with injections. Love and Kisses with Some Medicines!
- Even germs find you amusing and I thought I am the only one in this world who loves your company. Missing You BFF!
- I know you don’t like being tucked in bed but take care of yourself for now so we can wander around after you are on your feet.
- I might not be there for you right now but I am only a phone call away. I hope you recover soon Love!
You can also surprise your friends with our Get well soon flowers in Singapore. Get in touch with us for more details.