Finding the soulmate of your life is one thing but stringing that relationship with the bands of love is once in a lifetime moment. Betrothal is one of those unforgettable memories of a couple’s life that stays with them forever when you both are all surrounded with best wishes and blessings making the day more special. And if someone around you got engaged recently you have boarded the right page as we have sorted out the favorite type of wishes for your lovely couple below. Go ahead and check out the best compliments you would like to bestow on them.
The best way to wish someone on their engagement is to send them flowers. If you want to wish someone on their engagement in Singapore, you can find our entire collection of flowers and gifts using the below links.
Funny Engagement Wishes
- Congratulations on finally getting the right to officially love and annoy your partner for the rest of your life.
- Way to go on your engagement, I never thought you would do it. No really. I thought you were too weird. Happy engagement!
- Congratulations on your wise decision. I mean, if you’re going to live together anyway, you might as well get a bunch of presents for it!
- You gained a ring and I gained permanent third-wheel status and honestly, I couldn’t be happier. Congratulations on your engagement!
- Love is an emotion that knows no bounds, it makes insane people sane. And you are a living example. Hahaha, wish you both a lifetime of insanity! Stick together!
Related – Buy Congratulatory Flowers
Heartfelt Engagement Wishes
- You make a wonderful pair. May you always be surrounded by lovely moments to share. Congratulations on your engagement.
- May you be more than lovers, may you be best friends forever. Happy Engagement! Can’t wait to see you both all dressed up on the big day.
- It is a journey that the two of you take together, the adventure of a lifetime, and cherished never-ending love. Best wishes on your engagement!
- I am sure that your love for each other will never perish, and your engagement will bring you a lifetime to cherish. Congratulations on getting engaged.
- People might call it your engagement, but when I saw you both, I realized that it was more than a mere betrothal; it was a celebration of the love you both share. Congrats!
Traditional Engagement Wishes
- May the love you share during this exciting time grow stronger as you grow old together. And may your love shine brighter with each passing day.
- I want to wish you both great congratulations and I look forward to attending the proper ceremony that signifies the union of your lives and surname.
- I am thrilled that you two are going to be spending the rest of your lives together. You’re perfect for each other. Looking forward to watching you guys walk down the aisle.
- Engagement is the time when you have a clear view of how wonderful your coming life will be. So try to get the best vision of a great and wonderful future waiting for you.
- Thank you for letting us share on your special day. We wish you all the happiness in the world. Wishing you both well as you embark on this wonderful journey of togetherness.
Engagement Messages to a Friend
- May the journey that lies ahead of you be full of love and happiness. Looking forward to your special marriage, and Godspeed!
- Well, this is BIG news! You’re engaged! Congratulations on finding somebody wonderful to spend the rest of your life with.
- Congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy to call both of you my friends, and I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
- A toast to one of our own who has finally found the person who can bear all your tantrums. Congratulations on the best day of your life, friend!
Engagement Messages to a Sister/Brother
- Remember the times we used to make all those romantic stories in our head? Well, I think it is time for your story to come true. I wish you and your love a happily ever after!
- I may not be able to be by your side to celebrate your special day but I wish you both all the very best for stepping on the way to a happy life together. Congratulations Bro!
- You’re one of the most important people in the world to me, and I love seeing you so in love. I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and affection.
- I’ve loved watching you grow up and I’m so excited for you to start this new chapter of your life with the love of your life. Congratulations to my precious little sister!
- You might be losing your last name, but I’m gaining a brother so that’s a deal I’m pretty happy with. Love you both and can’t wait to celebrate with you!
What to Write in an Engagement card to a Newly Betrothed Couple
Well, if you are trying to make the celebrations of your loved one’s engagement special, we are here to help you find the right words for the right occasion. Sending a card filled with the warmth of best wishes and love is the best gesture to cherish the happy day of their life. Also, if it’s your best friend or sister who got engaged recently then these messages will deliver your emotions right at the heart.
- Congratulations to my best friend and his future partner for the day we both have been waiting for like ages. I know you have got the perfect woman in your life as I saw it in your eyes the day you got betrothed. I do not have words to express how overjoyed I am for you have finally found the person who treats you with the love and respects you so deserve. Looking forward to the day you both get hitched and clicked. Love, Amanda!
- It seems like just yesterday we were playing together in our home and today you have taken a new path of life that takes you away from us but I am happy you met your soulmate finally. Congratulations on your engagement! Sending you prayers for unending love and happiness and hoping that the love of God fills your hearts as you start your married life together. Wishing the best of the world to you both!